HIGHLINE™ 800LTR TRAILER BOWSER PRESSURE WASHER, 16LPM 200BAR
DENVER™ Highway tow 800-litre water bowser, mounted on single axle chassis, with Honda Interpump engine & pump combination, capable of producing 15LPM max flow 200Bar max pressure. Comes complete with a 30m high pressure hose.
This is probably the most compact trailer mounted 800-litre pressure washer on the market today, with a total length of less than 2,5-metres. A rugged and well constructed trailer, meeting all current regulations and Type Approval, with a powerful engine and pump combination. This trailer provides a solution to situations where water is readily needed away from a water source and for the most demanding of outdoor cleaning tasks.
The unit is ready to go and comprises of a baffled polyethylene tank with 800-litres capacity, includes an 18" manhole and lockable cover, mounted on a highway tow single axle chassis, complete with geared pump and engine, mounted on a pump plate, plumbed to a heavy duty steel hose reel with 30-metres of high pressure hose.
These bowsers offer a solution to many situations for pressure washing where water is not available on site, such as boat yards, construction sites, farms and stables, amenity areas, etc.
- Maximum Rated Pressure – 200 Bar (2,900 PSI)
- Maximum Rated Flow – 15 LPM (3.95 GPM)
- Maximum Rated Temperature – 60 deg C (140 deg F)
- Durable and corrosion resistant polyethylene tank, baffled for safe transport of water
- Heavy duty hot-dipped galvanised steel chassis, fully approved for towing on highways
- Adjustable jockey wheel and ball coupling (eye coupling option on request)
- Mudguards, 13-pin plug and highway lighting to EU specifications
- Two rear lights housed in a steel channel for protection
- Fitted with rubber suspension, auto-reverse braking and hand parking brake
- Red tank supplied, but also available in other colour options, ie. green, yellow and blue
Pump and Engine:
- Interpump series plunger pump and gearbox, with 200Bar max pressure and 15LPM max flow ratings, capable of powering accessories such as rotary hard surface cleaners and water brooms, etc.
- Reliable Honda GX390 petrol engine, for easy start and smooth, powerful performance, mounted on to the galvanised chassis
- Unloader valve with internal bypass, ensures longevity of the pump seals
- Inline suction filter, to prevent any muck from entering the pump
- Chemical injector valve with line and filter for applying detergents
- Pedestal mounted heavy duty lockable metal hose reel with 30-metres of twin-wire high pressure hose, 36inch dual lance and 1/4″ MEG fan nozzle
- Assortment of 5 different nozzles, 15deg, 25deg, 40deg, pencil and foaming tips – for every eventuality
Overall dimensions – 2,450mm (l) x 1,750mm (w) 1,270mm (h)
Available as listed or with various pump, engine and reel mounts – call us today to discuss your exact needs.
Contact us for prices and more info on this product...