HIGHLINE™ 2000LTR TRAILER BOWSER PRESSURE WASHER, 30LPM 200BAR
Highway tow 2,000-litre water bowser, mounted on twin axle chassis, with electric start B&S/Interpump engine/pump combination, capable of producing 30LPM max flow 200Bar max pressure.
This is a twin operator system, a proven, rugged and well constructed trailer with a powerful engine and pump combination, providing a solution to situations where water is readily needed away from a water source and for the most demanding of outdoor cleaning tasks. The unit is ready to go and comprises of a baffled tank with 2,000-litres capacity and includes an 18" manhole and lockable cover, mounted on a highway tow twin axle chassis, complete with pump and engine mounted on the pump plate, plumbed to two heavy duty steel hose reels on a stackable steel frame.
Supplied with two heavy duty metal hose reels, each with 50-metres of twin-wire high pressure hose, 36inch dual lance and 1/4" MEG fan nozzle. Unique space saving stacking frame allows two reels to be mounted on a single footprint. Available as listed or with various pump, engine and reel mounts - call us today to discuss your exact needs.
These bowsers offer a solution to many situations for pressure washing where water is not available on site.
- Maximum Rated Pressure – 200 Bar (2,800 PSI)
- Maximum Rated Flow – 30 LPM (7.9 GPM)
- Maximum Rated Temperature – 60 deg C (140 deg F)
- Durable and corrosion resistant polyethylene tank, baffled for safe transport of water
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel chassis, fully approved for towing on highways
- Adjustable jockey wheel and ball coupling (eye coupling option on request)
- Mudguards, 13-pin plug and highway lighting to EU specifications
- Two rear lights housed in a steel channel for protection
- Fitted with rubber suspension, auto-reverse braking and hand parking brake
- Rear support leg for stability when filling tank, and unit is uncoupled
- Blue Tank supplied, but also available to order in green, yellow and red
- Fitted with 2″ fast-drain port, 3/4″ lockable draw-off tap, 5″ vented fill-cap as standard
Pump and Engine Specifications
- Interpump 66 series pump and gearbox, with 200Bar max pressure and 30LPM max flow ratings, capable of powering two lines
- Electric start Briggs & Stratton V-twin petrol engine, for easy start and smooth, powerful performance
- Mounted on a heavy duty skid with rubber dampeners
- Unloader valve with return to tank bypass, ensures longevity of the pump seals
- Inline suction filter, to prevent any muck from entering the pump
- Safety valve and compensating diaphragm, for smooth operation
Contact us for prices and more info on this product...