When solar panels are fitted, there is an expectation that enough electricity will be generated over time to offset purchase and installation costs. Keeping solar panels clean is a great benefit for the owner, ensuring maximum solar yield and reducing the time it takes to offset costs. This also presents a business opportunity for the Pure Water window cleaner, who can offer solar panel cleaning as an additional service!
• Solar panel systems are not self cleaning.
• Rain deposits dirt, dust and soot particles on solar panels and while the next rainfall washes part of the dirt off, it also adds new dirt particles to the panel.
• When a solar panels get soiled this results in a reduction of solar yield
• Soiled systems switch on with a delay
• When cleaned regularly, the solar yield from solar panel systems can be increased by up to 30%!
• The System cleans with pure water, without chemicals
• 100% pure water leaves glass and frames spotless and streak free
• The specially designed Solar Brush will not damage the panel surface
• Keeping on top of cleaning prevents burning in of dirt or surfactants